GSBC - EIC
Bachstraße 18, room 005
Germany Tel. +49 3641-9 43279
Fax +49 3641-9 43202
- June 2014 - Present: Visiting Researcher, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), Polytechnic University of Valencia, Valencia; Spain
- November 2011- Present: Ph.D, Graduate College ‘The Economics of Innovative Change’, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena and Max Planck Institute of Economics, Jena; Germany
- November 2010- May 2011: Course work, Research Methodology in Quantitative Economics Program 2010-2011, Centre for Studies in Social Sciences Calcutta; India
- 2008-2010: M.Sc. Applied Economics, Presidency College, Calcutta. Master dissertation entitled: " Ecolabeling and Product Differentiation in a Duopolistic Framework "
- 2005-2008: B.Sc. Economics(Honours) with Mathematics and Statistics as Pass papers; Asutosh College, Calcutta University; India
- Labor Economics, with special focus on labor market institutions
- Human capital, human resource management and firm-level training
- Economics of Innovation and dynamics of knowledge spillover
- 2011-2013: DFG 1411 (German Science Foundation) Doctoral scholarship at the Research Training Group “The Economics of Innovative Change”, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena.
- 2005-2008 Second prize for Merit, Asutosh College, Calcutta University.
- October 2010- September 2011: Research Assistant at Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, Finance and Control Department.
- June 2010- October 2010: Research Assosiate at Centre for Studies in Social Sciences Calcutta.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access), E-views, SPSS, STATA, R (basic), HTML (Web Designing), LaTeX
- 6th IMPRS and GK-EIC Summer School, Jena, Germany
- 7th IMPRS and GK-EIC Summer School, Jena, Germany
- Data Workshop, University of Southern Denmark, Odense, Denmark (2012, 2013)
- SEEK Workshop on Incentives and Innovations, ZEW Mannheim (2012)
- EMAEE: 8th European Meeting on Applied Evolutionary Economics, Cote d’Azur, France (2013)
- DRUID: The 35 DRUID Celebration Conference, Barcelona, Spain (2013)